Thursday, August 8, 2013

Black Canary...

I've got a few commissions finished I can post up, then I'll be posting up work I've done on the GI JOE Battleground game.

First up is a Black Canary piece I did for Jackie. One of my son's absolute favorite characters, and mine as well. As most people know, I'm not very interested in drawing cheesecake girly poses, I'd rather show what makes the character unique, and especially in women, what makes them strong or independent.

On the original I depicted her "Canary Cry" scream with pencil. It doesn't show up well in the scan, but I liked the effect.

Black Canary - 648



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com



No comments:

Post a Comment