Monday, August 5, 2013

Shadowcat...

Here's a long overdue smaller commission that I've been able to squeeze in this week. I have loads of posts from NYCC that I need to put up and other commissions I've been able to finish in the last few weeks. I just haven't had much time to get it all uploaded. I'll try and post a few each day to catch up and show some of the work I've been up to.

Right now I'm keeping pretty busy with the penciling chores on ABC's CASTLE for Marvel comics. We're doing the 4th volume that should be out this Spring. Also I'm still doing work on NERF for the Zombie Hunter line that I've recently been showing. I'm also still doing loads of character artwork for the GI JOE Battlegrounds game that I'll post here pretty soon. To date I've drawn 85 character illustrations for the game!!! 30 of those have just been in the past few weeks. So I've got loads more to show.

Until then, here's the long overdue Shadow Cat for Andy.

ShadowCat - 645



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com


No comments:

Post a Comment