Sunday, August 11, 2013

X-Men Sunfire - AoA...

Here was a recent commission finished, smaller 9x12. It's of Sunfire from the Age of Apocalypse storyline from the X-Men comics in the 90's. I was always a huge fan of this story arc. It was very ambitious at the time and really something I hadn't seen before since I was still relatively new to comics then. I've always been a fan of this character design, it's very fluid and open. Fun commission to do, and anything X-Men related I jump at the chance to draw!


                                           Sunfire - 651


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
Robert@RobertAtkinsArt.com




1 comment:

  1. Awesome work! I am very envious of the depth you give to your characters. Every time I try to draw foreshortened figures I have to redraw them at least 5 to 10 times!

    ReplyDelete