Saturday, June 7, 2014

Baroness Sketch Cover..

This was cool to see, IDW finally did a blank cover for GI JOE. I've been trying to get one done on an issue I worked on for years. It never worked out for the schedule, but I'm glad there is one now. The blank cover is done on an issue Larry Hama and S.L. Gallant worked on for GI JOE: A Real American Hero. In this scan I've adjusted the cover details so it was strictly my art, just for the sake of the scan, but in no way do I mean to disrespect the amazing art that's already in the book. Also, I replaced the little figure Shannon drew of Scarlett in the upper left corner that's usually there. So I just wanted to say that as a disclaimer.

Still I love to be able to work on these blank covers that have the title on there, and see the illustration as a cover. Cool stuff!

Baroness - 673





You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert Atkins Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is Marvel Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, Spiderman, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (Superman, Batman, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment