Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Colossus...

Here's a long overdue blank cover commission I needed to work on. I had it finished to bring to Heroes Con to give to Brandon, but I forgot to double check that he'd be at that show. He's normally there, but this year he wasn't able to make it. So I had the sketch done but wasn't able to get it to him. sigh. Atleast now it's done and I should see him at the Baltimore Comic Con in Sept. I've got a few other blank covers to get to that I should have done by then as well.

Colossus is easily in my top 5 X-Men, as my favorite characters, but also as my favorite to draw. This was a lot of fun!

Colossus - 668


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com

1 comment: