Sunday, June 1, 2014

Commissions and sketches!

Finally after a few cons and commissions worked into my deadline schedule I have some work to show. I'll try and increase  how frequent I update the blog and social sites.

To kick this off I wanted to spotlight a new color print I have available. This Baroness is a good example of what I offer for a head and torso sketch at conventions. Colors by Matt Wheat, a good friend and now production assistant for my studio. Atleast until he heads off to college this Fall.
Baroness - 666




If you're interested in an 11x17 print, it is $15 with $5 shipping as a flat rate for domestic U.S. If you're interested in international shipping, please email me directly and we can work out that shipping rate.


My next convention will be Baltimore Comic Con, This coming Sept. I'll be in Artist Alley.


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


2 comments:

  1. I just had to be the number 666 didn't I? :D

    Awesome! I'm glad it came out well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, that's just coincidence I suppose. Well maybe I could have posted another one first, but I just now thought of that. lol

    ReplyDelete