Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Black Adam...

Left over commission I needed to complete. This is part 1 of 2....I'll let you guess who Black Adam's fighting.

Actually I had to start this one twice. I had it penciled and then water from my air conditioner leaked on it, warping the illustration paper.  sigh, so started from scratch and I've since moved all the art out from around that dumb thing.

Black Adam - 686



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!




For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert Atkins Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is Marvel Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (Superman, BATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment