Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hawkeye....

One of my favorite Avengers, and especially in his older classic costume. This was a con sketch from a little while back for Shane Simek. He's a great friend, but often gives me quite a bit of grief, lol. I think a lot of my friends do, now that I think about it. Just listen to an episode of Star Joes Podcast and you'll see what I mean. Maybe I just have the kind of personality that my friends like to make fun of me. Probably because I never take it personally, I know it's all in good fun.

Anyway, Shane saw me drawing this and had to point out..."Uh...you know you're drawing that upside-down right?" I told him, yes it's on purpose, he's being all acrobatic. Shane didn't believe me, he thought I had the book turned the wrong way and I was just saying that to cover up that I messed it up big time. sigh. I can't win sometimes.

So here's the sketch in all it's upside-down glory...

Hawkeye - 696



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!








For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment