Sunday, November 23, 2014

America's Army: Officers...Promo

Just wrapped up my first issue of this 3 issue mini-series. As we get closer to it's launch I'll be posting more production shots from the pages. This has been a lot of fun to work on, and while the requirements of specific detail was daunting at first, I'm finally in the groove of it. I've realized how well this genre and detail fits my style. Really some of my favorite pages to date.

America's Army Promo - 702




For more about the America's Army Comic just click the link or check out their Facebook page!



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!








For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com

No comments:

Post a Comment