Thursday, November 27, 2014

Joe-A-Day: Destro...

Here's Destro for the next Joe-A-Day sketch challenge! This was one of the sketches I did for the signature series original art plates that IDW is including in their Black Label GI JOE books. Colors again by the fantastic Simon Gough!

I don't normally hang up my own work in my studio or put it as the desktop wallpaper on my computer, I just see the flaws in it. But this piece colored by Simon is now my new wallpaper on my studio computer. He really brought it to life and mostly covers up everything I think I could have done better.

Joe-A-Day: Destro - 704




Thanks for all your support, if you can share/retweet/repost this sketch a day event I'd appreciate it! Remember each colored image will be available as a print and my sketchbooks are for sale as well. ALL proceeds from prints and sketchbooks will be donated to Toys For Tots this Christmas! We've already got a few SALES in, so hopefully this will all add up to a decent donation on Dec 16th!!!

This is the wallpaper I have now. 


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!









For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment