Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Joe-A-Day: Lift Ticket...

Next up for my GI JOE-A-Day leading up to Christmas! They won't all be head and torso shots, but these are the first few I have. Also I'm under a very very tight deadline, so I'm just uploading sketches I might already have done. But they are newly colored and I want to show off how great Simon Gough is on the colors for these.

When I start posting new sketches, IF they are available to sell I will post how much they are. I have  a few Joe related commissions that need done, so those will be drawn first. I know a lot of you have a favorite character and some have let me know who they are keeping an eye out for. I can't "hold" any particular character for you, but if you message me on Facebook, I'll make note of it and try to give you a heads up when the character you're looking for is coming up next.

Thanks for all your support, if you can share/retweet/repost this sketch a day event I'd appreciate it! Remember each colored image will be available as a print and my sketchbooks are for sale as well. ALL proceeds from prints and sketchbooks will be donated to Toys For Tots this Christmas!

Joe-A-Day Lift Ticket - 702



You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!









For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.




No comments:

Post a Comment