Wednesday, December 17, 2014

America's Army UPDATE...

I'm currently working on a mini-series for the America's Army comic book. It's all done through the U.S. Army and published by IDW, but made available for free online! The main title just had issue #12 come out, which I was able to do the cover for! Anyone that has enjoyed my work on GI JOE and likes straight up military stories should check out the series, and the upcoming mini-series America's Army: Officers that I'm doing the interior art on as well.


I was recently interviewed and a video was made that talks about my career so far and my involvement about America's Army. I want to send out a huge thanks to Jerry Williams for the production of a very well made video, and Zack Sherman (writer/art director) for his direction on the book and the property! 


Here's some more preview art of the upcoming series, 
heavy on the action but focused on the Officers that serve!


America's Army: Officers Preview Issue 1 













You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment