Friday, December 5, 2014

Joe-A-Day: Scarlett....

This was another commissions I finished while in NY, but only had camera shots of it. Finally have a decent scan to show, this is another being colored up by Simon that I'll be able to show soon and a print available.

I'd love to draw... or even read more stories like this piece represents. Joes out on a mission (singular or with a small team) taking on Cobra troops to achieve an objective. Giving the characters a chance to shine and show their specialties. Generally when given the choice I like to represent this with my commissions instead of just doing a pin up shot.

Joe-A-Day: Scarlett - 712



Thanks for all your support, if you can share/retweet/repost this sketch a day event I'd appreciate it! Remember each colored image will be available as a print and my sketchbooks are for sale as well. 

OVER $100 raised so far!
ALL proceeds from prints and sketchbooks will be donated to Toys For Tots this Christmas! We've already got quite a few SALES in, so hopefully this will all add up to a decent donation on 
Dec 16th!!!


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.




No comments:

Post a Comment