Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Daily Sketch: Catwoman...

So I'm going to launch a big JLA and villain month or so on my blog. Just character sketches. These were for a project, but not sure when it will come out. I had to draw all the characters separately from their backgrounds. I'm not showing anything that would give the story away. Just that the main JLA characters of Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Cyborg and Wonderwoman are taking on the Gotham City Sirens of Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn.

Sometimes the pose or facial expression might look weird or out of context, but that's just because they are reacting to other things you aren't seeing that were on the page.

We'll start off with a Catwoman!

Catwoman - 758


For Sale!
11x17 Full Figure Inked art on Bristol Board paper
For purchase details- email me at the below address

You can check out awesome books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments, Questions or Art Sales inquiries, you can email me at
RobertQ.Atkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.



2 comments:

  1. Do you really make them all by yourself or you watch them somewhere else and then draw them all :) i am impressed by the shades and the other things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, this is what I do professionally. I draw comics and superheroes. So yes, I do these myself. I don't need to look at anything for reference when it comes to figure work or costumes. I do when I have to draw a prop, vehicle or location that is specific that I can't make up or need to reference for accuracy sake. Thanks for the question and comments!

      Delete