Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Daily Sketch Challenge: RELOADED

Back in 2011, on my birthday I started a daily sketch challenge that lasted a whole year. I've kept up my blog periodically since then, but not nearly as regular. So, starting with my birthday this year, I'm going to tackle it once again. Throughout the summer, my plan is to knock out my commission list completely, so that should give me a lot of material to post. Starting in September, I will begin doing my theme months again and as I close in on that I will start taking suggestions on characters and things to do.

I'll be starting with convention sketches from the recent GI Joe convention, and Hero's Con. I'll start off with Aquaman!

Aquaman- 745


You can check out all the collected trades I've worked on 
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments and Questions you can email me at
RobertQAtkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment