Friday, July 24, 2015

Daily Sketch: Green Lantern...

I think I had shown a work in progress when I had wrapped this up on my Facebook, but here's the finished piece. Green Lantern is one of my favorite characters. In fact it was Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis' run on the book after Green Lantern: Rebirth that got me back into all of DC comics. That's still one of my favorite, and in my opinion, one of the most consistently well crafted books in recent years. I stopped reading it around Blackest night, and I haven't read any GL in the new 52, but I'm sure I'll go back and read it in collected trades.

Green Lantern - 761


For Sale!
11x17 Full Figure Inked art on Bristol Board paper
For purchase details- email me at the below address

You can check out awesome books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments, Questions or Art Sales inquiries, you can email me at
RobertQ.Atkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment