Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Daily Sketch: Nightwing and Robin - Atkins Family Team up

This was a fun commission. A friend in Chicago commissioned my brother Brian and I to do this cover. He wanted a Nightwing and a Robin, and didn't really mind what version. Brian and I are both huge fans of the Young Justice show and the character designer who worked on it. So since we had our choice, we went with that design.

I've only had a few chances to work with my brother on a commission or professionally, but it's always so awesome. You can see Brian's work here on his Deviant Art gallery.


 He's been busy with commissions and he's drawing a book for Comics Experience that'll be published by IDW soon!


All in the Family - 796



You can check out awesome books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments, Questions or Art Sales inquiries, you can email me at
RobertQ.Atkins@GMAIL.com


I have a new set of art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment