Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Daily Sketch: Flint Colors...

Here's one of my favorite Joes. He was one of the early figures I had as a kid, and I was a big fan of the cartoon growing up. I knew Duke seemed to be in charge in the cartoon, but I just remembered liking lady Jaye and Flint more. Now that I go back and watch the show, it's more obvious, the two characters just have WAY more screen time. For whatever reason, the attitude, the voice, the leadership, or just more screen time, I really dug this character.

I did the line art for this commission a while back, but as always Simon Gough has done a great job bringing it to life with the colors! Well done Si!

Also as an announcement I'll be making it back to Roll Out Roll Call, the GI JOE/Transformers convention this year in London, England! The show takes place over my birthday weekend in July. I'm already getting excited about it. I'll keep everyone posted on my convention schedule and what other shows I'll be doing this year soon.

Flint - 814



You can check out awesome books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments, Questions or Art Sales inquiries, you can email me at
RobertQ.Atkins@GMAIL.com


I have a set of 3 art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters 
(X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) 

These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $8 flat rate (domestic) shipping for 1 or all 3. 
International shipping is based on location.

I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them here as well. Please Email me if you need more details.


1 comment:

  1. At least half of Flint's appeal was Bill Ratner's voice.

    ReplyDelete