Saturday, January 2, 2016

Daily Sketch: GI Joe - Dialtone....

More GI Joe sketches, I'll have quite a few GI Joe related sketches to show. It's not exactly a Joe-A-Day event like I've done in the past, but A LOT of the recent sketches I've been finishing up are GI Joe related.

I love getting a chance to do characters that aren't requested as often. Don't get me wrong, I could seriously draw Snake Eyes all day long and never get tired of it. In fact when I was on that comic that's basically what I was doing. That said, I'm glad when I can do an illustration to focus on characters that are great GI Joe characters, but don't often get the spotlight.

This Dialtone is actual going to be finished as the Tiger Force version that was created for this last Joe Con, but I scanned it before putting those last details in so I had a basic version of the character. I really like that I'm building a library of Joe illustrations of characters like Airtight, Outback, Wetsuit and Lowlight along with my "main cast" of characters.

Dialtone - 802


You can check out awesome books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments, Questions or Art Sales inquiries, you can email me at
RobertQ.Atkins@GMAIL.com


I have a set of 3 art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters (X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $5 flat rate shipping for 1 or all 3. I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them through my blog as well. You can email me if you need more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment