Monday, January 18, 2016

Daily Sketch: Hot Sauce...

For anyone new to my blog, this is a custom Puerto Rican GI JOE character. Snuck into IDW publishing canon.  If you want to learn more about this Awesome character, check out this older post where I detail his origin!


More GI JOE con, and commission list sketches getting done. Thanks for everyone that's been patient with me. I'm doing my best to go the extra mile and make each one of these worth it. I've got a whole stack I need to mail out, so if yours is done and you're waiting to get it in the mail, it will be mailed out this week!

Hot Sauce - 813


You can check out awesome books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments, Questions or Art Sales inquiries, you can email me at
RobertQ.Atkins@GMAIL.com


I have a set of 3 art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters 
(X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) 

These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $8 flat rate (domestic) shipping for 1 or all 3. 
International shipping is based on location.

I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them here as well. Please Email me if you need more details.


2 comments:

  1. My Commission made the front page and he looks AWESOME!!!!! Thanks man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic. Glad he is known by others.

    ReplyDelete