Saturday, January 30, 2016

Daily Sketch: Mutt and Junkyard - GI JOE...

This was a lot of fun to do, mostly because I always really enjoyed this character in the cartoons growing up, but I've also barely had a chance to draw these two. I think they were in one issue of the Joe run of the comics I worked on. But really it was a cameo, they weren't in it much.

I did this commission at Joe con, but never got a scan of it. Luckily the owner of the commission was willing to scan it in and send it over so everyone could see and enjoy it! Thanks again!

Mutt and Junkyard - 817



You can check out awesome books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





For Comments, Questions or Art Sales inquiries, you can email me at
RobertQ.Atkins@GMAIL.com


I have a set of 3 art books titled- " Robert ATKINS Art: Declassified"  They are 60 pages each, full of the black and white sketches that you've seen on my blog these last few years.

I have 3 volumes. Vol. 1 is strictly GI JOE artwork, Vol 2 is MARVEL Comics Characters 
(X-Men, Avengers, SPIDERMAN, Etc...) and Vol. 3 is DC Comics characters (SUPERMANBATMAN, JLA, etc..) 

These are for sale, you can simply email me directly and payment is taken through paypal. They are $10 each and $8 flat rate (domestic) shipping for 1 or all 3. 
International shipping is based on location.

I have these available at the conventions I set up at, but if you can't make the show, you can purchase them here as well. Please Email me if you need more details.


1 comment:

  1. One of my favourites - love it. Wish I could afford another Clutch commission in a similar style.

    ReplyDelete