Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Commission Spree....Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow

I've got a rare break in my schedule and I'll be taking care of as many commissions as I can possibly fit in. I've still got a few old commissions that need wrapped up, and I've had some very patient customers the have supported my work. I'll be doing all I can to make it worth their wait!

I've got no more conventions until next spring, so I'll be finishing ALL the commissions and Kickstarter rewards as soon as possible. When those are completed, I'll be opening up my new commission order format as soon as my previous list is cleared.

This one's for Dave O'Hare! Looking forward to seeing him again at Garden State Comic Con in New Jersey next July!

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow - 826



You can check out Awesome Comic Books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!


No comments:

Post a Comment