Friday, October 21, 2016

Daily Sketch: Serpentor...

This was a fun commission. Someone asked for a Serpentor, which I've only drawn a few times before, in a similar throne scenario as this other Cobra Commander I did. I obviously didn't want to totally recreate it, but it's fun to see them side by side.

Serpentor - 835



This Cobra Commander Original Art is available FOR SALE!
There is a slight crease in the art. I'm selling this piece already framed with a Collect2Display top loading black wood frame. You can see their product here.

SOLD

For inquiries and details email me at RobertQ.Atkins@gmail.com



You can check out Awesome Comic Books
and some of my art/sketch books
 here at AMAZING discounts!





You can Check out these two volumes of Snake Eyes that I worked on for IDW

No comments:

Post a Comment