Friday, March 17, 2017

Daily Sketch - Batman's Cool...

So nothing much to this one except that it was cool to draw Batman. I've actually done two of these head sketches, they're not the same, but just both Batman head sketches. I did one for my bother-in-law and the other as a kickstarter reward. They were great studies on shadow and expression....this one he looks pretty grumpy. Always helps to work on that kind of thing.

Batman - 846


Proud to represent my Blog and Social Media Sponsors

You can PREORDER the next book I'll have work in on the comic shelves through www.DCBService.com
or your local comic shop.
I'll have sourcebook profiles and short stories featuring the characters in the book 
HASBRO HEROES From IDW Publishing.
 Click the link above for a 35% discount on the book!






You can Check out these two volumes of Snake Eyes that I worked on for IDW

1 comment:

  1. One of my favourites of your more recent postings.

    ReplyDelete